Socks - Assorted Designs
These comfortable and sturdy sock are made with a soft combed, elasticized cotton blend with designs by various First Nations artists.
- Butterfly and Wild Rose by Dene,Northern Tutchone, Justien Senoa Wood
- Crows and Bees and Blossoms by Haisla, Heiltsuk artist, Paul Windsor
- Eagle Crest and Humpback Whales by Heiltsuk artist, Ben Houstie
- Eagles by Haida artist, Allan Wier
- Hummingbirds by Haida, Gordon White
- Mother Earth by Anishinaabe artist, Sharifah Marsden
- Salmon in the Wild by Coast Salish artist, Simone Diamond
- Sasquatch by Coast Salish artist, Francis Horne Sr.
- Wolf Spirit by Tsimshian artist, William Cooper
S/M fits women's shoe sizes 6-10 / men's sizes 4-8
M/L fits women's shoe sizes 10-13 / men's shoe sizes 8-12.5