Reusable Bag - Assorted Designs
These reusable shopping bags have a large capacity and can hold up to 22 Lbs. The handles are great for going over the shoulder. Can be stored conveniently in a matching pouch.
They come in several beautiful designs from various indigenous artist.
- Francis Dick a Kwakwaka’wakw artist designed Hummingbird and Eagle Freedom
- James Jacko a Odawa-Pottawatom artist designed Tree of Life and Medicine Turtle
- Leah Dorian a Métis artist designed Breath of Life and Strong Earth Woman
- Maxine Noel a Sioux artist designed Leaf Dancer and Mother Earth
- Yellowknives Dene Native Artist Dawn Oman designed Sky Watchers
- Métis Artist Deb Malcolm designed Silver Threads.
- Chipewyan Artist John Rombough designed Remember.
Measurements: 40cm x 50cm Handle: 18cm Pouch: 12cm x 15cm
Machine or hand wash.