Large Eco Bag - Assorted Designs
These eco friendly bags are made from recycled plastic bottles. There sturdy and lightweight making them the perfect companion for trips to the mall or grocery store.
They have a water-resistant feel and come in five designs by different First Nations artists.
- Humpback Whale design by Haida artist Gordon White
- In Spirit design by Tsimshian artist Corey W. Moraes
- Life design by Coast Salish artist lessLIE
- Matriarch Bear design by Tsimshian artist Morgan Asoyuf
- Soaring Eagle design by Haida artist Corey Bulpitt
- Connecting with our Ancestors designed by Coast Salish artist Terry Horne
- Hummingbird design by Kwakwaka'wakw artist Francis Dick
- Thunderbird and Whale design by Coast Salish artist Maynard Johnny, Jr
Materials: 95% Recycled polyester, 5% Polypropylene
Measurements: 13" x 15" x 7"