Large Eco Bag - Assorted Designs
These ecofriendly bags are made from recycled plastic bottles. There sturdy and lightweight making them the perfect companion for trips to the mall or grocery store.
They have a water-resistant feel and come in five designs by different First Nations artists.
- Humpback Whale design by Haida artist Gordon White
- In Spirit design by Tsimshian artist Corey W. Moraes
- Life design by Coast Salish artist lessLIE
- Matriarch Bear design by Tsimshian artist Morgan Asoyuf
- Soaring Eagle design by Haida artist Corey Bulpitt
- Connecting with our Ancestors designed by Coast Salish artist Terry Horne
Materials: 95% Recycled polyester, 5% Polypropylene
Measurements: 13" x 15" x 7"