Scarf - Assorted Designs
These beautiful scarves are lightweight and soft. They can be worn in a wide variety of ways. Each features a design by an indigenous artist.
- Confessions to the Moon designed by Kwakwaka'wakw Artist Andy Everson.
- Killer Whale Crosshatch designed by Kwakwaka’wakw Artist Curtis Wilson.
- Peace Love and Happiness, Hummingbird (Turquoise), Celebration of Life designs by Kwakwaka’wakw Artist Francis Dick.
- Tree of Life and Medicine Turtle designed by Odawa-Pottawatomi Artist James Jacko
- Hummingbird designed by Chipewyan Dene Native artist John Rombough.
- Breath of Life designed by Métis Artist Leah Dorion.
- Eagle's Gift, Hope, Not Forgotten, designs by Sioux Native Artist Maxine Noel.
- Raven designed by Tsimshian Artist Roy Henry Vickers.
- Skull design by James Johnson
Measurements: 180cm x 70cm
Material: 100% polyester