Small Eco Bag - Assorted Designs
These eco friendly bags are a great size to wrap a gift or to take on errands. These bags are made from recycled plastic bottles.
There are seven different great designs by First Nations artists to choose from.
- Eagle Vision design by Haida artist Allan Weir
- Hummingbirds design by Coast Salish artist Nicole La Rock
- In Spirit design by Tsimshian artist, Corey W. Moraes
- Moose design by Tsimshian artist Terry Starr
- Octopus (Nuu) design by Haida artist Ernest Swanson
- Orca Family design by Haisla,Heiltsuk artist Paul Windsor
- Tradition design by Namgis artist Ryan Cranmer
- Sasquatch design by Francis Horne Sr.
Materials: 95% Recycled polyester, 5% Polypropylene
Measurements: 9.5" x 11.75" x 7"