Wooden Paddle Pendants - Assorted
These wooden laser engraved paddle pendants were made by Stewart Nahanee a Squamish First Nations artist.
Stewart Nahanee was born and raised on the north shore of Vancouver. With knowledge of his culture and language he started a business in the area of drum making. Since 2000 he made frames for the drums and has done many workshops teaching people the art of making drums. In 2005 he started laser engraving as well.
Measurements: 4" x 1"
- The Salmon is known to be the giver of life. It is also symbol of prosperity and new beginnings.
- Whale is a symbol of great strength, bravery, family and unity.
- Bear is a symbol of power, strength, healing, thoughtful and strong-willed.
- The Wolf is seen as the protector. Wolves always travel in packs and have strong family ties. The Moon is the protector and guardian of the people, it watches over us and can change the way we feel.
- Eagles are seen as loyal animals full of lasting love, dedication, peace and friendship. The Sun is provider of healing, energy and life. Put into the sky by Raven, the sun's rays are means of travel between earth and sky.
- The Raven is a creature whose curiosity often gets the best of them. Raven is responsible for putting the sun, moon, and stars into the sky.
- Hummingbird brings comfort, beauty and love to those in their life. Also considered to be bringers of good luck and good fortune.