Notebook - Assorted Designs
These pocket-sized notebooks have 60 pages of perforated, unlined paper - ideal for drawing and taking notes. Each features a design by an Indigenous artist.
- Animal Journey by Heiltsuk artist Ben Houstie
- Octopus by Haida artist Ernest Swanson
- Sasquatch by Coast Salish artist Francis Horne Sr.
- Her Jingle Dress by Anishinaabe artist Sharifah Marsden
- Matriarchal Power by Coast Salish artist Simone Diamond
- Moose by Tsimshian artist Terry Starr
- Raven Feathers by Gitxsan artist Trevor Angus
- Matriarch Bear by Tsimshian artist Morgan Asoyuf
- Hummingbird design by Kwakwaka'wakw artist Francis Dick
- Orca Family design by Haisla, Heiltsuk artist Paul Windsor
- Eagles First Flight design by Haida artist Ernest Swanson
- Turtle design by Ojibway artist Jason Adair
- Thunderbird and Whale design by Coast Salish Kwakwaka'wakw artist Maynard Johhny Jr.
Measurements: 5.75" x 4"
Forest Stewardship Council approved paper
Made in Canada