Lanyard - Assorted Designs
Lanyards can be used for hanging badges or keys around the neck. The clips on both ends makes them great for face masks.
- Bear design by Chipewyan Artist John Rombough.
- Breath of Life design by Métis Artist Leah Dorion.
- Eagle Freedom & Hummingbird designs by Kwakwaka’wakw Artist Francis Dick.
- Medicine Turtle design by Odawa-Pottawatomi Artist James Jacko.
- Frog design by Tsimshian artist Corey W. Moraes.
- Eagle design by Haida artists Ernest Swanson.
- Connection design by Coast Salish artist Terry Horne.
- Salmon design by Haisla,Heiltsuk artist Paul Windsor.
- The Wise One design by Coast Salish, Kwakwaka'wakw artist Maynard Johnny, Jr.
Measurements: 78cm x 1.5cm