Oven Mitt - Assorted Designs
Every kitchen needs a great oven mitt. These ones are made from unbleached cotton fabric, making it flexible, durable and washable. The mitt's interior is made of a heavy-duty polyester lining for great comfort and heat protection up to 415F/200C.
They come in eight different beautiful and colourful designs by First Nations artists.
- Hummingbirds by Coast Salish artist Nicole La Rock
- Killer Whale by Gitxsan artist Trevor Angus
- Moon by Coast Salish artist Simone Diamond
- Moose by Tsimshian artist Terry Starr
- Hummingbird by Coast Salish,Kwakwaka'wakw artist Maynard Johnny Jr
- Orca Family by Haisla, Heiltsuk artist Paul Windsor
- Sasquatch by Coast Salish artist Francis Horne Sr.
- Transforming Eagle by Namgis artist Ryan Cranmer
Materials: 100% cotton with 100% polyester fill
Measurements: 12" x 6.5"