Hat (Thermal) - Assorted Designs
These adult sized toques with a decorative pom-pom are perfect for winter. There double-layer construction offers maximum heat retention and long-lasting warmth. Each one was designed by an Indigenous artist.
- Sky Watchers designed by Yellowknives Dene Native Artist Dawn Oman.
- Eagle Freedom designed by Kwakwaka’wakw Artist Francis Dick.
- Tree of Life and Medicine Turtle designed by Odawa-Pottawatomi Artist James Jacko.
- Guidance Moon designed by Métis Artist Leah Dorion.
- Mother Earth designed by Sioux artist Maxine Noel.
Material: 100% polyester outer layer 100% acrylic inner layer in soft-spun knit