Card Wallet - Assorted Designs
Card Wallets feature a design by an indigenous artist on both side and close with a zipper and has 11 card pockets. RFID protection included.
- Dancing Women designed by Métis Artist Leah Dorion. "Dancing Women celebrates the inter-generational relationships among women and girls and how important it is to work together as a community of women."
- Family Circle designed by Sioux Native Artist Maxine Noel. For the Nshwaasnangong Child Care & Family Centre, with the help and support of the Southwest Ontario Aboriginal Health Access Centre.
- Hummingbird designed by Chipewyan Dene Native artist John Rombough.“Living in a fast pace, it flies from flower to flower, enjoying the freedom of the sky above. The ancestors are always happy to welcome the hummingbird back to the land.”
- Love Birds designed by Tlingit Ch’áak’ Dakl’aweidi Clan Artist James Johnson. The two top Tlingit moieties are Eagle and Raven. Our culture is matrilineal, you follow your mother's clan and marry the opposite. When paired together they are the "Love Birds."
- Raven designed by Tsimshian Artist Roy Henry Vickers. "In our stories, Raven is trickster and creator. Black Raven is trickster and white Raven is creator. Raven is my Chiefly crest from the House of Walkus, Wuikinuxv, B.C."