1. The promoter is: I-Hos Gallery, located at 3310 Comox Road, Courtenay, BC V9N3P8, Canada
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Employees of I-Hos Gallery shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. Users must access the contest via official Facebook via the I-Hos Gallery page ORIGINAL post (entries to not count if posted under a shared link)
5. Closing date and time for entry will be at 11:59 AM on December 22, 2020. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize winner are as follows – a) Each contestant can enter into the contest multiple times b) Each contestant is eligible to win the grand prize, drawn randomly by the random winner selecting contest app.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to the entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize available offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to available and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by the random winner selecting contest application from all entries received by the random winner contest application and verified by I-Hos Gallery.
12. The winner will be notified by messenger within seven (7) days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within seven (7) days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected, if this needs to be shipped; it is the winner’s responsibility to cover shipping charges.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the current Canadian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the I-Hos Gallery and not any other party.
19. The grand prize will be drawn at 3 PM on December 22, 2020. The approximate value of the prize is $1200.00
Last Updated December 6th, 2020.