Scarf - Assorted (Chiffon)
These silky soft feeling Chiffon Scarfs with Indigenous designs bring an elegant and floaty appearance to any outfit. These eye catching accessories offer a modern twist on a traditional style.
- Raven Box designed by Haida artist Allan Weir.
- Eagle Spirit designed by Bella Bella artist Ben Houstie.
- Gift of Honour designed by Coast Salish artist Francis Horne, Sr.
- Butterfly and Wild Rose designed by Dene,Northern Tutchone artist Justien Senoa Wood.
- Her Jingle Dress and Honouring our Life Givers designed by Anishinaabe artist Sharifah Marsden
- Matriarchal Power designed by Coast Salish artist Simone Diamond
Material: 100% Woven Polyester Chiffon
Measurements: 27.5" x 71"