Eco Bag - Assorted Designs
Eco-bags are stylish and functional with a full zipper closer and a small inner compartment. They have comfortable rope handles and come in seven unique designs by different First Nations artist.
- Transcendence designed by Kwakwaka'wakw artist Andy Everson
- Celebration of Life designed by Kwakwaka'wakw artist Francis Dick
- Medicine Turtle designed by Odawa-Pottawatomi artist James Jacko
- Skull and Love Birds designed by Tlingit artist James Johnson
- Eagle's Gift designed by Sioux artist Maxine Noel
- Raven designed by Tsimshian artist Roy Henry Vickers
- Salmon was designed by Gitksan Native Artist Jamie Sterritt.
Measurements: 39.4cm x 35.6cm with a 10.2cm gusset
Materials: 100% unbleached cotton and water-based inks