Diamond Art Kits - Assorted Designs
Diamond art is a type of mosaic art where you take small, sparkly resins beads and attach them to a canvas. It is easy and fun for children and adults and t can be relaxing and calming, with virtually no mess.
Using the chart, match the colour with the corresponding code and press the diamond onto the symbol using your pen and wax. Repeat the process until you cover the whole image with diamonds. Stretch or frame your diamond piece featuring authentic indigenous art.
- Bees are Life was designed by Pamela Cailloux, a Métis artist.
- Sky Dance and wolf Song was designed by Amy Keller-Rempp, a Métis artist.
- Raven Dream Catcher designed by Carla Joseph is a Métis / Cree artist.
- Sharing Knowledge was designed by Jackie Traverse, a Anishinabe artist.
- Revelation was designed by Tracey Metallic, a Mi’gmaq artist.
- Tranquility was designed by William Anthony Monague, a Beausoleil First Nation artist.
- Big Wolf was designed by John Balloue a Cherokee artist.
Diamond Art Kits include one 15.75 x 19.7” canvas (40 x 50 cm), one pen, one small tray, diamond beads separated by colour, wax and a spare bag.