Microfibre Tea Towels - Assorted Designs
These stunning microfibre towels are super absorbent and lint-free. Add a splash on indigenous flare to your kitchen with one of these great designs.
- Killer Whale Crosshatch designed by Kwakwaka’wakw Artist Curtis Wilson
- Hummingbird, Celebration of Life and Peace, Love and Happiness were designed by Kwakwaka'wakw Nation artist Francis Dick
- Medicine Turtle designed by Odawa-Pottawatomi Artist James Jacko
- Love Birds designed by Tlingit Ch’áak’ Dakl’aweidi Clan Artist James Johnson
- Salmon designed by Gitksan Native Artist Jamie Sterritt.
- Bear and Moose were designed by Chipewyan Dene Native artist John Rombough
- Breath of Life designed by Métis Artist Leah Dorion
- Dreamcatcher and Mother Earth design by Sioux Artist Maxine Noel
- Raven designed by Tsimshian Artist Roy Henry Vickers
- Medicine Wheel also known as Sacred Loop, symbolizes the Circle of Life
Measurements: 70 cm x 50 cm