Tote Bag - Assorted Designs
These beautiful canvas tote bags are zippered with an inside pocket and cotton shoulder strap.
- Three Sisters Tote was designed by Betty Albert, a Cee artist.
- Raven Moon was designed by Mark Preston, a Tlingit artist.
- Hummingbird Garden and Cycle of Life was designed by Richard Shorty, an artist from the Kwanlin Dun First Nation.
- Pride Feathers was designed by Patrick Hunter, an Ojibway, 2spirit artist from Red Lake, ON.
- Transformation ll was designed by Betty Albert, a Cree artist.
- Sky Dance - Wolf Song was designed by Amy Keller-Rampp, a Métis (German and Tyendinaga Mohawk) artist.
- Hummingbird Feathers, Dream Catcher and Love was designed by Carla Joseph, a Matis/ Cree artist.
- Tobacco Women was designed by Anishinabe, Lake St. Martin First Nation Jackie Traverse.