Journal - Assorted Designs
These colourful journals include 80 pages of lined pages a pagemaker and of course a stunning cover design by an indigenous artist.
- Crane Clan design by Jeffrey Red George, Ojibway.
- Three Sisters and Family designs by Betty Albert, Cree.
- Raven Dream Catcher design by Carla Joseph, Métis / Cree.
- Spirit Guides, Dancing to Mother Earth's Drum, 13 Moons designs by Pam Cailloux, Cherokee.
- Raven Moon design by Mark Preston, Tlingit.
- Cycle of Life design by Richard Shorty, Kwanlin Dun First Nation.
- Pride Feathers design by Patrick Hunter, Ojibway, Red Lake, ON.
Measurements: 5" x 7"