Glass Cutting Board - Assorted Designs
Cutting boards made of break-resistant tempered glass with rubber feet keeps it from slipping on the countertop. Hygienic.
Glass chopping board resists stains and odors, easy clean. Can be used as a cutting mat, clear trivet, cheese plate or simply as an everyday kitchen cutting board.
Maybe even a fancy Indigenous way to serve up your charcuterie board!
- Longhouse was designed by Jason Peters, a Coast Salish artist.
- Thunderbird was designed by Francis Horne Sr., a Coast Salish artist.
- Eagle was designed by Douglas LaFontune, a Coast Salish artist.
- Wolf Moon was designed by Philip Joe, a Coast Salish artist.
- Spirit Salmon was designed by Philip Joe, a Coast Salish artist.