Printed Cotton Tea Towels - Assorted Designs
Make your kitchen brighter with these stylish and colorful tea towels printed on woven unbleached cotton. A perfect combination of form and function, these tea towels will make washing up less of a chore.
The eight stunning designs are by different First Nations artist listed below.
- Sasquatch by Coast Salish artist Francis Horne Sr.
- Transforming Eagle by Namgis artist Ryan Cranmer
- Hummingbird by Coast Salish, Kwakwaka'wakw artist Maynard Johnny Jr
- Hummingbirds by Coast Salish artist Nicole La Rock
- Killer Whale by Gitxsan artist Trevor Angus
- Moon by Coast Salish artist Simone Diamond
- Moose by Tsimshian artist Terry Starr
- Orca Family by Haisla, Heiltsuk artist Paul Windsor
- Matriarch Bear designed by Tsimshian,Ts’msyen artist Morgan Asoyuf
- Owls designed by Coast Salish artist Simone Diamond
Measurements: 20"x 27.5" (50x70 cm)
Materials: 100% Cotton (natural unbleached base) Water-based non-toxic inks